The Real Deal About How to Stop Stuttering Pt. 2
These notes are from part 1.
1. Quick fix, cure.
2. Tips to fix
3. Think they’ll be done after x number of weeks
4. Give up, either abruptly or gradually
5. Shortcuts –
- Pick the parts they like
- Cram practices
- Don’t put in the time
6. Short time perspective
7. Accept 100% Responsibility
In the introductory video I will share with you:
1. 3 Requirements for successfully achieving your life and speaking goals.
2. 5 Obstacles, some of which you will definitely face.
3. A brief course overview, that is, what we will cover in this course.
1. Lack of a profound reason why you are doing this.
2. Unwilling to work while you wait.
3. Looking for a quick fix or a shortcut.
4. Focused on achieving a negative goal.
5. Unwillingness or inability to transform your identity.
a. Use to being a victim.
b. Unwilling to be uncomfortable for while around certain people.
c. Unwilling to become someone new and different.
Get the entire course (video, audio, pdf) here: [vision_button url=”http://courses.pro90d.com/6-powerful-techniques-to-start-speaking-now” class=”button” size=”jumbo” color=”sky-blue” target=”_blank” lightbox_content=”” lightbox_description=””] Get 6 Power Techniques [/vision_button]
Learn more about how to stop stuttering and say what you want to say by visiting our home page.