The 16th step is to find and use effective tactics to help you speak well.
• Take your time and pause to think before you speak.
• Use your hands while you speak.
• Blink your eyes to help break an extended pause.
• Prime the pump with a transitional word or phrase.
• Learn another language.
• Don’t think that you need to talk a lot. Ask questions or let the other speaker little more. They will enjoy the conversation much better.
• Use a prop when giving presentations.
Ready to purchase this entire course and begin your journey to start speaking more confidently and smoothly? Click here.
Learn more about how to stop stuttering and say what you want to say by visiting our home page.