The 10th step is to become a master conversationalist. Make it your goal to become the kind of person everyone would love to talk with.
• Make eye contact
• Be sincerely interested in what the other person saying
• Ask open-‐ended questions during the conversation
• Wait 3 to 5 seconds before responding
• Be agreeable
• Don’t disagree unless you have to. If you must disagree use a 3rd person to do so. For example, “If someone said…”
• Generally, try to create an environment where the other person feels better about him or herself as a result of being around you
Ready to purchase this entire course and begin your journey to start speaking more confidently and smoothly? Click here.
Learn more about how to stop stuttering and say what you want to say by visiting our home page.